Prevent sweaty palms by applying GhostGrip lotion on your palms. Sweaty hands can be a problem for a number of people as they can be really embarrassing. Our body contains almost 3 to 4 million sweat glands, while our hands have about 600 of them every sq. cm. This is why so many people suffer from sweaty palms. Apart from being embarrassing, sweaty palms can influence your daily life. The commonest example for this is smudging of ink on paper which can be hard if you are in an office job.
Sweaty palms are caused by hyperactive sweat glands present in the sympathetic nervous system. It is a hereditary sweaty disorder, often detected during childhood. When you exercise or are excited, your sympathetic nerve is stimulated and adrenaline is pumped into the blood system. With the increase of your heart beat and blood pressure, a sweaty condition occurs to regulate the body temperature.
Palms sweat in about 0.1%-0.2% of the people. This normal physiological sequence works at a high level, causing individuals to feel sweaty at inappropriate times.
How to Prevent Sweaty Hands: Symptoms
- Palms that sweat become cold and dripping. In fact, palmar hyperhidrosis is provoked by stress, shaking or holding hands. Sweaty hands have major social and emotional impact on patients.
- Prevent sweating hands by fighting the continuous awareness of the condition that you have to live with it. Palms that sweat are often hidden inside pockets or under the arms by sufferers who go to great lengths to avoid contact with others.
- Prevent sweating hands by keeping a napkin under your palms while doing paperwork.
- You also need to prevent situations like these while visiting the DMV to get fingerprinted for a driver’s license. A common task like driving becomes problematic when the steering gets wet and you need a rubber grip.
Prevent Sweaty Palms
Sweaty palms are often disguised by people running their hands through the hair before shaking hands. Apart from being bad for the hair, it is also not really a solution to the problem at hand. Sweaty hands embarrass you when you leave handprints everywhere. You can prevent sweaty palms by the following anti- sweaty palms procedures:
- Clap cornstarch or talcum powder between your palms. Prevent sweaty hands by using medicated powder to soak up moisture.
- Palms can also be cared for by an unscented, aluminum salt-based antiperspirant, preferably made for the palms and feet.
- Prevent sweaty hands by wiping them frequently on a hand towel or tissues.
- Sweaty hands can also use aluminum chloride paint for persistent sweatiness.
- Sweaty palms can be prevented by going for a health care specialist check up. Sweaty hands that perspire when you are not feeling hot or are not working out are a rare condition known as hyperhidrosis.
Hands that perspire can be treated with thoracoscopic sympathectomy solutions that avert hyperhidrosis.